1. Before PI confirmed, review each equipment specification. Any questions, free to check with us directly. eg: size, voltage, plug,logo, shipping mark
2. PI confirmation.
3. INEO will create MEP drawing, which includes gas drawing, electricity drawing, ventilation drawing, water drain , plumbing drawing, wall & plinth and recess drawing.
4. Provide us with kitchen jobsite measurement data and kitchen jobsite pictures.
5. INEO will supply production drawings of all customized fabricated products and equipment specification sheets.
6. Production drawings confirmed and signed by client.
7. Start production.
8. Before shipment, INEO will conduct a pre-shipment inspection using pictures or video meeting.
9. INEO will also provide a pre-shipment report, which the client must confirm.
10. We provide AIG transportation insurance for free to every customer who choose INEO in case of an emergency.
11. Oversea Shipment.
12. During shipment, equipment guide and equipment operation videos will be sent by INEO.
13. Installation and commissioning services during the kitchen installation process.
14. Kitchen staff training if needed. (Cause equipment guide and operation video have been sent.)
15. Every 3 months, we will conduct service support checks as part of our service to ensure optimal performance of your equipment.